EATS is already the largest airline training event in Europe. In 2013 the conference will be at a new, bigger venue in Berlin.
This year’s conference on Cabin Crew Training will be focused on the specific issues facing the sector in Europe. The regulatory environment, service standards, funding levels, surrounding culture, and the suppliers of simulation and training are quite different in Europe to North America or the rest of the world. So the EATS Cabin Crew Training conference will explore these unique differences as well as those issues which are global in nature.
As a whole, EATS 2013 will focus on:
• Evolving Regulatory Environments
• Performance Based Training
• New Aircraft Technologies
• European Experience in Understanding Human Factors
• Updates on Simulator Technology Developments, including Full Flight Simulators, e-learning and mobile learning
In 2012 our 11th EATS Conference was also in Berlin. 478 people attended EATS 2012 from 224 companies including 64 airlines. Visitors came from 45 different countries.
Key sessions at EATS 2012 were: